Egor Pasko wrote:
On the 0x202 day of Apache Harmony Geir Magnusson, Jr. wrote:
Egor Pasko wrote:
Harmoniers,
Thanks to Mikhail Fursov, George Timoshenko, Nikolay Sidelnikov (and
me, of course:) all critical bugs (as in [1]) in Jitrino.OPT have
their fixing patches and I like them. I think, it is a good step
forward to enabling the self-hosting environment.
Here are the champions:
+ HARMONY-1774 (fixes also HARMONY-1773,  HARMONY-1775)
Applied.  IMO, doesn't fix 1775

Now the fix is available for 1775, see JIRA for more details..

I'm testing it, but jitrino finalizer smoke test consistently fails now... testing...

[snip]