Oh, sorry. I read this thread, it mentions the harmonyvm, the stability
degradation in the last months so the first thought was about DRLVM and
recent BBC affect :)

On 10/17/06, Leo Li <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Mikhail, unfortunately derby test cannot run on drlvm.

An assert fail exception will be thrown out.

I have talked about it in another thread
http://www.mail-archive.com/harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org/msg15643.html
and raised jira as 1836.

On 10/17/06, Mikhail Fursov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Leo, just a simple interest, could you try to run harmony with -Xem:opt,
> -Xem:jet, -Xem:server, -Xem:server_static options? These are all modes
> drlvm
> supports today except the default one (-Xem:client)
>
> For example if the test passes with Jitrino.JET (-Xem:jet) and fails
with
> Jitrino.OPT (-Xem:opt) this is a good candidate for JIT bug
>
> On 10/17/06, Leo Li <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >     The result of Derby is not so obvious, since its test is not junit
> but
> > some a serial of stand-alone java program calling each other. And the
> > comparing result is a pre-stored data file. So I have to use sometime
> > set
> > aside all the irrelevant code to spot those related with Harmony
> classlib.
> >     What makes things worse is that as a product, all the exception
has
> > been
> > caught...
> >     Is there someone who has good idea to pick up problem quickly in
> this
> > issue?
> >

> > On 10/17/06, Nathan Beyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Are there any obvious bugs in Harmony that are of note? Perhaps some
> > > unexpected NPEs?

> and

> > > several
The