It's strange to me that it is not in the trunk too. So I was wrong. I
thought it is already there because it was posted to JIRA many days ago and
it was very urgent task.
So it is still in JIRA: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1785

On 10/17/06, yunan He <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Mikhail,

   I can not find the code in SVN and could tell me the revision number?

Thanks.
Yu-Nan

--
Mikhail Fursov