Vladimir

Do you know why javax.swing.text.html tests weren't computed by the
coverage tool if they are present in the SVN tree?

Gabriel Miretti

2006/10/10, Vladimir Ivanov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On 10/6/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > - 'cc' - for cruise control script (and move current stuff to this dir);
> >
> > - 'coverage' - for coverage scripts (It will nice if somebody also
> placed
> > here data from issue 564);
> >
> > - 'japi' - for script to run 'japi'-tool.
>
> Agreed on all three.

It will fine if somebody do it :). We have updated version of CC (
HARMONY-995 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-995>) and coverage
scripts (HARMONY-564 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-564> ). I
hope we will have a japi script soon.

Now I'm going to:

- improve notification for CC to include txt files (output of cunit and
smoke tests for DRLVM);

- add imageio/print/applet modules to coverage script.

I hope, it will be small updated to 'buildtest' module instead of
reattach to jira a whole scripts again.

 thanks, Vladimir

Do we have a japi script?