Igor Stolyarov wrote:
2006/10/18, Paulex Yang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

All of JBoss feature works? I cannot believe it, brilliant!

I couldn't guarantee what all features work. I've tryed Duke's Bank example
from the J2EE tutorial.
Oh yeah, that's more than brilliant already! :D

What I meant about "all" is that the JBoss's test case can pass at same rate with RI, though that also doesn't mean "all" really.;-)

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development Lab