I committed the mods that add the portlib module.  I take it that Mark
Hindess has fixed the "ant test" problem.  I just now did an "svn update",
ant and "ant test".  It fails on what looks like a non-portlib related
problem.  Please let me know if I need to do anything to help.  Sorry for
the inconvenience.

   Weldon

compile-tests:
    [echo] Compiling ACCESSIBILITY tests
   [mkdir] Created dir:
C:\t_harmony\classlib\trunk\modules\accessibility\bin\t
est
   [javac] Compiling 8 source files to
C:\t_harmony\classlib\trunk\modules\acce
ssibility\bin\test
   [javac] Since fork is false, ignoring memoryMaximumSize setting
   [javac] ----------
   [javac] 1. ERROR in
C:\t_harmony\classlib\trunk\modules\accessibility\src\te
st\api\java\common\javax\accessibility\AccessibleBundleTest.java
   [javac]  (at line 27)
   [javac]     public class AccessibleBundleTest extends BasicSwingTestCase
{
   [javac]                                               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
   [javac] The type junit.framework.TestCase cannot be resolved. It is
indirect
ly referenced from required .class files
   [javac] ----------
   [javac] 1 problem (1 error)

On 10/19/06, Mark Hindess <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 19 October 2006 at 16:14, "Elena Semukhina" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> After the portlib module has been added today to
> classlib/trunk/modules "ant test" started failing on this module with
> the message "Target `test' does not exist in this project. "

This should be fixed in r465546. ("ant -Dbuild.module=portlib test" will
still fail since portlib has no tests but "ant test" should complete.)

I think it might be nice to add some (native) tests to portlib since
this would aid porting to new platforms.  What do other people think?

Regards,
Mark.