From: Geir Magnusson Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 12:37 PM
To: harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Can't get binary to work

I'm ready to install Gentoo to see if I can repeat it...  what version?

Armand Navabi wrote:
> Seemed promising, but this patch did not help.
>
> I ran "java -Xtrace helloworld" to see if it even got to the patched code,
> but it seems like my code hangs even before getting to that code.
>
> I'm really not sure what my next step is to try to get the VM up and
running
> correctly.
>
> Armand

/scratch/anavabi/Harmony/harmony-jre-r450941/bin:/scratch/anavabi/Harmony/ha
>>> rmony-jre-r450941/bin/default/
>>>
>>> PATH

.:/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/usr/sbin:/usr/i686-pc-linux-gnu/gcc-bi

n/3.4.6:/opt/ICAClient:/opt/sun-jdk-1.5.0.06/bin:/opt/sun-jdk-1.5.0.06/jre/b