Mikhail,

You certainly can. Just add System.loadLibrary(<component name>) to the
static initialization block of a class, which declares that method and call
<clinit> for such class.

Example.
----------------------
Component: gcv5.dll
Class, implementing fast path magics: GCv5Magics
Class source:
class GCv5Magics {
   static {
       System.loadLibrary("gcv5.dll");
   }
   // ... the rest of magics for GC v5
}

Regards,
   Pavel.

P.S. <clinit> is not called for such classes now, but magics are all
something new to add to VM.