On 10/20/06, Artem Aliev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It will be also good to make order on TLS usage

1. refactor HyThread->jit_private_data, to be usual TSL data.
2. add hythread_get_tls_suspend_request_offset function for JIT
back-branch polling.
3. refacor vm_get_gc_thread_local() to use hythread TLS directly.

I'm looking forward for a patch from you.

Artem, I need some clarifications:
1. Ok, it means that JIT reserves a key at startup
2. Why do we need this function in TM interface when we have a key? We can
request the constant offset for this key right after we allocated it?
3. Yes VM-JIT BBP interface will be changed slightly

--
Mikhail Fursov