+ 1.  ;-)

Best regards,
Richard

On 10/21/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We're trying something a little different.  I think Roy Fielding one
said something along the lines of "when a community gets organized
enough to vote itself out of the Incubator, it's appropriate."

So to bring the Harmony community and the Incubator community together
for this important event in Harmony's life, I'm calling for a vote on
graduating Harmony here on our own -dev list.  The objective is for all
in both the Harmony community and the Incubator community that have an
opinion to vote together, in the same place, and have it "hosted" by the
Harmony podling.

This is an unconventional way to do this, but I think that it's valid
and could provide one example to the Incubator on how it can work going
forward.

So, without any further ado :

[ ] +1 Graduate Apache Harmony from incubation, and let it petition the
board for Top Level Project status

[ ] 0 No opinion

[ ] -1 No, don't graduate Harmony.  Here's why :

This vote will end 72 hours from now + time of Apache mail outage.  It
will therefore end on Monday, October 23, at 3:30 PM eastern, + delta
for mail outage.

Thanks