On Tuesday 24 October 2006 17:02 Egor Pasko wrote:
> On the 0x20C day of Apache Harmony Eugene Ostrovsky wrote:
> > Hi all.
> >
> > It seems that we have most of JVMTI implemented in drlvm. Still some of
> > profiling support features is left.
>
> great!
>
> Sorry for my ignorance, but .. is JVMTI ready for x86_64? :)
> I remember JVMTI being broken right after BBC. Made me nervous that time.

It should compile on x86_64 but may not work correctly in some cases,
specifically if you try to set breakpoints or step in/over in debugger. It is
because compiled code instrumentation is platform specific and x86_64 support
should yet be implemented where necessary.

Profiling support in JVMTI (which is implemented ATM) is platform independent
and should work ok on any platform where drlvm compiles.