Good idea Mikhail!

I think I will base on it in my future solution.

I see only one negative side  for it. Quantity of the treads increased by
one in normal situation.
Any ideas?

Thanks.

Pavel Afremov.

On 10/25/06, Mikhail Fursov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The "Work Balance Subsystem" task is to start new finalizing threads when
all active threads are busy, isn't it?

The solution could be:
1) Add +1 thread: "finalizers manager"
2) notify this thread (as Salikh proposed) to start finalization and do
the
"Work Balance Subsystem"  job.
Does it work or am I missing something?

--