Hi,

I have posted the patch for HARMONY-1920. I will be glad if some
committer take a look at it. I mean the more powerfull one than me :-/

I've also tried to resolve HARMONY-1921, but it seems a good luni
expertice is required for that. So it may be the good task for local
luni exprets floating around.

With best regards,