On Thursday 26 October 2006 02:07 Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> :)
>
> I wanna run the Trinidad build against javac from harmony!
>
> :)

I think you can do it already and it should probably work. If Trinidad build
uses ant, just using JAVA_HOME to point to Harmony would make it the JRE
which ant uses.

To use eclipse compiler (which is going to be used for Harmony javac) you can
use ecj3.2.jar from [1] (this jar file has to be placed in $ANT_HOME/lib/
directory). To make ant use it you can specify it in
compiler="org.eclipse.jdt.core.JDTCompilerAdapter" tag of javac ant target.

Correct my if I missed something.

[1]
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/R-3.2-200606291905/ecj.jar