Congratulations  and we need to hold a celebration. ;-)

On 10/26/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am happy to report that the Apache Board was willing to consider our
proposal and voted to accept it at today's board meeting.

As stated in the Incubation vote, this is a necessary condition for
graduation from the Incubator.

Therefore, upon a successful outcome of the Incubator PMC vote, we are
Apache Harmony, project of the Apache Software Foundation!

                   Congratulations to everyone!

When the vote is complete, we'll get to work on the transition
activities, but until then, just give yourself a well-deserved pat on
the back.

Thanks all!

Richard Liang
China Development Lab, IBM