Tim,

Peter Kriens created a tool to generate/verify manifests. I am not sure if it will work for your situation, but you can check it out here:

   http://www.aqute.biz/php/tools/bnd.php

-> richard

Tim Ellison wrote:
FYI  I'm just playing at a new tool to check the manifests in the
classlib modules so we can detect breakages earlier.

Don't look too closely at it yet [1], it's work in progress, but has the
basics working so if you point it at an HDK (with a deliberate error in
math's manifest) you get:

 Checking bundles in HDK rooted at C:\Harmony\deploy
 WARNING: No manifest found in expanded bundle
C:\Harmony\deploy\jdk\jre\lib\boot\bcel-5.2
 WARNING: No manifest found in expanded bundle
C:\Harmony\deploy\jdk\jre\lib\boot\yoko-m1
 ERROR: There were resolution errors

 The following root cause was identified
 Could not resolve following constraint in org.apache.harmony.math
        Import-Package: foo.bar; version="0.0.0"

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/harmony/enhanced/tools/trunk/manifest_checker/