Tim Ellison wrote:
Nathan Beyer wrote:
I made mods to them, so that they would compile. We've discussed this
in the past; there was some invalid generics syntax that was valid at
the point of the JSR166 PFD. For maintenance purposes, it was easier
to take the single tag of code from the concurrency CVS than try to do
a mish/mash approach. As such, there were a few compile errors.

The problem in ConcurrentHashMap was in the putAll method;
Iterator<Map.Entry<? extends K, ? extends V> was change to Iterator<?
extends Map.Entry<? extends K, ? extends V>.

Sorry Nathan, I had missed/forgotten that.  Such a simple change does
not strike me as separately licenseable/copyrightable.

I agree.

Did you specifically want to see the ASF comment block in that file or
would you be ok with a note in the implementation to show that it has
been modified from the original?

I thought there was a tag in doug's CVS for the version that was put into java 1.5 from sun?

geir

I'll have to look into what I changed in the test file, if that's needed.

ack.