Tim Ellison wrote:
Observations on the Windows snapshot:

 - Which third-party notices file are you picking up?  The version in
the snapshot is not the one I recently updated in classlib.

That's something we need to fix.

 - jvmti.h should be in "jdk/include" not "include".  We also seem to
have a "jdk/jre/include" directory, containing files that should be in
"jdk/include".

Yes, we'll do that when we flesh out the jdk. We've talked about this before.

 - Why is encoder.lib in jdk/jre/bin/default?

Dunno - I just suck everything out of jre/bin from classlib.  I'll check.

 - The antlr-2.7.5.jar is VM-specific, so it should not be put in the
common jre/lib/boot directory, but part of the DRL VM subdir (just like
kernel classes).

Good catch

 - The jre/lib/ext dir contains both a bcprov.jar and a signed.bcprov.jar.

Grrr :)

Managed to run a bunch of Eclipse scenarios and a bunch of SwingSet
demos.  Good stuff.

Where do you get the demos? I think it would be nice to have our own set of demos in the JDK....

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
doh!

(fixed)

Tim Ellison wrote:
permissions!

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
r468731

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
Tim Ellison wrote:
Any blocking issues?  otherwise I suggest we roll a new snapshot this
weekend.  It has been a while.

Sure -  I've been meaning to do this for a while.

I was just looking over what was left to put in DRLVM-wise.

I realize that Mark is working on an alternative source release
structure at the moment, but perhaps that waits for next time?
Absolutely.