Etienne Gagnon wrote:

[SNIP]

I hope this is useful to both projects [drlvm][sablevm]  :-)

This was really great - I need to go back and read it carefully.  Thanks
so much!

Etienne

(C) 2006 by Etienne M. Gagnon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
This text is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.

[You may add this document in svn;  I am willing to sign the required
Apache agreement to make it so, if you intend to use it in drlvm's
implementation].

This isn't really necessary - by the terms of this list, anything
submitted is considered a contribution under the terms of the Apache
license and ICLA, unless noted otherwise as "NOT A CONTRIBUTION".

However, it would be great if you had an ICLA and ACQ on file to save
you the trouble of typing this in the future :) "Better living through paperwork!"