is there any chance you could put a zip of the images into the jira, rather than a dozen or so images? That's actually what turned me off from one of the other doc issues - I said to myself "oh, heck, I don't want to download each of those separate thingies... I just want a zip or tgz of them... easier to handle..."

So.... please? :)

geir

Morozova, Nadezhda wrote:
All,
New documents have been added to HARMONY-2003. These are a description
of the Jitrino.OPT and .JET compilers, with a supplementary doc on the
pipeline management framework inside the JITs. The docs describe the
architecture, processes and usage of the components.

It would be great if somebody took a look, expressed an opinion, and, if
favorable, committed to the website.

Your review or any other feedback are most welcome,

Thanks,
Nadya Morozova

PS: this JIRA is not the only one unresolved doc issue. Find more useful
pending patches in our database :-)