Rana,
With a helper inlined we have significantly better results in your synthetic
test. I think we can outperform SUN here if we add some very primitive loop
optimizations into the JIT for TLS. I mean moving hythread_self out of the
loop as it's already done for BBP.

ps.
Well, the list of TODO tasks for JIT is growing with a jet speed..

On 10/29/06, Mikhail Fursov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It's already done. I'll put it to JIRA on Monday.

--
Mikhail Fursov

--
Mikhail Fursov