It would be nice also to use the code style used in other JIT sources. For
example, it is not good if, after the diff is applied, different parts of
the source file use different bracing styles:

if () {
}

and

if ()
{
}

The first variant should be used in the sources.

Thanks,
Pavel

On 01 Nov 2006 10:00:01 +0600, Egor Pasko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On the 0x213 day of Apache Harmony Yuri Kashnikoff wrote:
> > This is not for Egor :) This is for all of us.
> > On Windows I use FAR manager (F9-o-e-T) or MSVC2003
> > (Tools-options-texteditor-c++-Tabs) and have no problems with tabs
too.
> Sorry, I thought that only linux users have such problems =)

We have a common convention in JITs: "4-space indentation, do not use
tabs". And some others: "do not use templates too much", etc. :)