From: Konovalova, Svetlana [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 5:31 PM
To: harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [doc]Please help to remove outdated info from the site

Folks,

You might know that certain Harmony pages are out-of-date and need to be
modified.
One of such pages is http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/status.html .
Now I'm working at creating the "Build our Own Website Using Ant" section for
this very page.
Would be great, if someone can find a chance to look at it to help me through
away outdated info.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Sveta Konovalova