On 11/2/06, Tony Wu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hey guys,
I found there're same problem for assertSame like assertEquals.

should use assertNull, assertSame\s*\((.*,\s*null\s*|\s*null\s*,.*)\)\s*;
should use assertFalse, assertSame\s*\((.*,\s*false\s*|\s*false\s*,.*)\)\s*;
should use assertTrue, assertSame\s*\((.*,\s*true\s*|\s*true\s*,.*)\)\s*;
last argument should not be a constant,

I'll update my checklist if no one object.

Please go for it ;-)

--
Tony Wu
China Software Development Lab, IBM