I love working with the English. "What is the colour of the 'zed' before the fullstop?"

Mark Hindess wrote:
While checking and applying some of Ilya's patches for
internationalisation, I noticed that there were quite a few messages
that end with a fullstop.  Aside from the inconsistency (which
unfortunately always seems to irritate me), it occurs to me that we will
end up with stack traces that read like:

  IllegalArgumentException: position less than zero. at blah(blah.java:101)

So, unless anyone objects, can we avoid putting fullstops on the end of
exception messages.

Thanks,
 Mark.