Paulex Yang wrote:
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

Paulex Yang wrote:
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
yeah - someone generate, and we can hang them on the website. I'm not sure we'd want to check them in though...
Is it possible to add documents into website but not to commit them in SVN?

Yep.  I was thinking the same for the Doxygen docs.

Basically, you just create locally, review, and then tar and put up on site manually.
+1 to go for that

It does remove the ability for group oversight (IOW, no commit msgs), but if the generation process isn't very stale (small changes to one page have repercussions all over...) then it keeps the SVN churn to a minimum.
Actually I have no idea what kind of commit msgs needed for API document...they are just generated by tools from codes. I think the most important information is the svn revision number against which the document is generated, any doxygen guru can help to find a way? Any chance to pass a revision number to doxygen and to get it added into footer of every page?

That's a very smart idea.  +1

 We removed them from classlib/trunk/doc because the SVN metadata
get in the way when updating the document.

I've done this before for API docs...

geir

Alexey Petrenko wrote:
Having these docs on website will be really good!

SY, Alexey

2006/11/1, Paulex Yang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
If you get Doxygen installed, you can create it by running "ant
doxygen-natives" in classlib/trunk/doc. There were discussions to move the document to somewhere on website, but seems it is still to be done.

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development Lab