On 11/5/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

first, can we also use this test for gcv4.1?

Second, shouldn't you test now to make sure that all is well?  It will
be much harder to figure out later...

Rana, Xiao Feng,
Please test.  I am not building GCv5 right now.

geir

weldon washburn (JIRA) wrote:
>      [ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1993?page=all ]
>
> weldon washburn closed HARMONY-1993.
> ------------------------------------
>
>     Resolution: Fixed
>
> committed.  since it is only local to gc_gen directory and this
directory is not part of regular build, no testing was conducted

>> A stress test for young generational allocation that measures
allocation rate

>>                 Key: HARMONY-1993
>>         Attachments: gc_genbuild, gentest
>>

>> These two patches are for adding a stress like test to gc_gen that
creates and discards a large number of young objects repeatedly on an
increasing number of threads. The test focuses on gen0 and allocation rate.
The gentest patch needs to be applied to the gc_gen directory
>> The gc_genbuild are the build modifications to gc_gen
>> We may want to hold off committing till the list agress on where these
focussed component tests that run for a while and don't return a pass/fail
should live.

--
Weldon Washburn