On 11/7/06, Alexey Varlamov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

But do we have needed scripts/tools readily available to run and
analyze such stability testing? I'm also pretty sure existing c-unit
and smoke tests would help to reveal certain problems if run
repeatedly - just need to add this stuff to CC and run it nightly.
Anybody volunteer?
And yet there are a lot of excluded tests in smoke suite...

Actually, we have one. The task 'ant test' from the drlvm module is running
under CC on linux and windows boxes. Every one can easily reproduce it
(checkout 'buildtest' module and run it, updated version is available in the
issue 995).

The problem is: CC will be useful only to track the regression. While we
have some failed tests it should be fixed asap. At present time some issues
that prevent successful CC runs wait for integration more than 1 month :(

thanks, Vladimir