j.s.text.GapContent.replace()
>behaviour
>
>+1. Silently doing nothing if invalid parameters are passed seems to
>me a right behavior in this case.
>
>Will someone apply changes to GapContent from the harmony-1975.patch
>or we need to make a separate patch for this?

I've created a separate patch which also adds final modifier to three
methods which are final according to the spec.

There were two votes for silently ignoring BadLocationException which
may be thrown from methods implementing replace() in Harmony. There were
no other votes.
Hence silent ignore was selected.

Thanks for everybody who participated.
Alexey.