Salikh

I've applied your patch in HARMONY-2112 but I have a question to you. There is
a new condition in jvmti_capability.cpp with the following comment:

    // if the global capability can_tag_objects has already been enabled,
    // requested by this environment, but not yet posessed by this
environment,
    // reject the request
    if (ti->get_global_capability(DebugUtilsTI::TI_GC_ENABLE_TAG_OBJECTS)
            && !posessed.can_tag_objects && capabilities_ptr->can_tag_objects)
        return JVMTI_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE;

Does it mean that only one environment at a time can hold and use tag objects
functionality? Is it a temporary limitation or inherent design restriction?

I don't think this limitation is serious, but if it exists it is probably
worth to mention it on the drlvm limitations wiki page.