Thanks Dmitry and Paulex.

After applying Harmony-1887 patch, it returns valid property value.

But there's another problem. Running following code against Harmony will
print NPE while RI returns silently.

 MyToolkit myToolkit = new MyToolkit();
 myToolkit.initializeDesktopProperties();
 Map props = myToolkit.getDesktopProperties();
}

MyToolkit extends Toolkit, implements all abstract methods by default except
following two methods:
public Map getDesktopProperties() {
 return desktopProperties;
}
public void initializeDesktopProperties() {
 super.initializeDesktopProperties();
}

The output against Harmony:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.runModalLoop(EventDispatchThread.java:73)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:48)

On 10/17/06, Dmitry Durnev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

AFAIK at least 4 'xpstyle'-related windows properties are not described.
10/17/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> How many are there that aren't described?
>
> Sergey Soldatov wrote:
> > No, it doesn't. Unfortunately most of desktop properties are not
described
> > in j2se documentation. If you feel that we need to support this
> > property please file JIRA issue and we'll try to fix it ASAP.
> >
> > On 10/17/06, Andrew Zhang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi, does Harmony awt support "win.xpstyle.dllName" desktop property
in
> >> windows XP?
> >>
> >> Consider following code:
> >>
> >> public static void main(String[] args) {
> >> Toolkit toolkit = Toolkit.getDefaultToolkit();
> >> String xpstyleDll = (String) toolkit
> >>    .getDesktopProperty("win.xpstyle.dllName");
> >> System.out.println(xpstyleDll);
> >> }
> >>
> >> RI Output:
> >> C:\WINDOWS\resources\Themes\luna\luna.msstyles
> >>
> >> Harmony Output:
> >> null
> >>

> >> --
> >> Best regards,