Yuk, that hides the fact that the method is only a stub, and it would be
much easier if we can see clearly what has been implemented and what hasn't.

Agree, I discovered it only then starting implementation of missing api.

Thanks,
Boris

On 11/9/06, Tim Ellison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Boris Kuznetsov wrote:
>> ok, let's figure out how many things left.
>
> AudioSystem class and some "not yet implemented" methods like this:
>        public final String toString() {
>            throw new Error("not yet implemented");
>        }

Yuk, that hides the fact that the method is only a stub, and it would be
much easier if we can see clearly what has been implemented and what hasn't.

If you need the method declaration in order to compile other code then
please declare it as throwing a
org.apache.harmony.luni.util.NotImplementedException.  If you don't need
 the method for compilation then my preference is that you leave it out
completely, though I understand other people prefer to create all the
stubs first then go back and fill them in.

Tim Ellison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
IBM Java technology centre, UK.

--
Best regards,