On 11/9/06, Alexei Zakharov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

So the best practice to run classlib tests on DRLVM is now:
ant -Dhy.test.mode="perTest" [-Dbuild.module=blah-blah] test
?

Actually, it depends on your choice :) The mode
-Dhy.test.forkmode=perTestwill be useful:

- to identify crashed/ hang up tests

- to run tests under CC

But of cause we should work to pass all tests on DRLVM in the default mode
(-Dhy.test.forkmode=once).

Thanks, Vladimir

Regards,

--