Pavel Pervov wrote:
3.3.3 build crashes. I'm investigating the issue.

As a workaround measure, use 4.* to compile classlib and dlrvm.

Did you try 4.x on SUSE too? It looks more like dynamic libraries loading problem because stack trace shows a resolution of native method Java_java_lang_VMThreadManager_notifyAll. Since the patch changed the mode which libpthread.so was linked to VM, it looks like a crash happened when loading something linked with pthreads. I don't know why dlsym crashes instead of returning an error code, maybe it is a bug somewhere in glibc or kernel on SUSE9 linux which was fixed in other distributions which are newer.

Anyway I've reverted the patch. The problem should be investigated and fixed.

--
Gregory