Alexei,

I like your approach to result comparison. 10% can be default value
for some form field - anyone can change it if needed.

OK, let's try it and see if it satisfies the community/

Probably more conventional would be to parse
<system-out><![CDATA[]]></system-out> for some metric. Does the site
already parse TEST-* files?

It parses TESTS-TestSuites.xml  - as far as I can see, it contains the
same information as TEST-* files. Is there a common format of output
of stress tests you're talking about?

Thank you, Alexei

--
Thank you,