Pavel,
The life started showing that you were correct. Today there were no
report on http://harmonytest.org. Even if I would like to be a living
notification, I couldn't.

Vladimir,
The thing which concerns me most is not an absence of results - I
believe this is just a technical problem. For me the main problem is
that without you there is no way to understand what happens.

Can we made a process of reporting more open? For example, can we tune
CC to send a notification on upload status? If there is a successful
notification, then the file is uploaded successfully, and we need to
ask Anton why it is not visible. Otherwise we'll know the problem is
in CC.

Thanks!