Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

Gregory Shimansky wrote:
On Friday 17 November 2006 02:13 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Author: geirm
+    <!--
+       *  FIXME : the following awful little hack is because we noticed
that for whatever +       *  reason, we can't link with libjpg.a on at
least to kinds of 65-bit linux +      -->

65-bit linux is not supported yet :)

Neither is 64 :)

Anyway, could you do the same for liblcms.a/so ? It has the same problem on x86_64.

Does it?  I had no problem, but happy to do it...

It probably depends on a distribution. On SuSE10 and on Gentoo I had to link all 3 libng, libjpeg and liblcms dynamic libs because all three static ones didn't link. And I tried them one by one, so liblcms is no better than the other two.

--
Gregory