Rana Dasgupta wrote:
Not surprising :-) The last big stack relatad checkin in 2018. Its comment
notes say that Gregory actually saw the failure of StackTest and the new
FinalizeStackTest...

So... lets fix them... :)

geir

On 11/16/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

First test that fails is the most cherished and beloved StackTest, with
a segmentation fault :)

I'll try to find some more useful info...

geir