In other words we will observe the crash as we do now if sem_wait
completes unsuccessfully for whatever reason...

On 11/17/06, Evgueni Brevnov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Gregory,

The code which goes after sem_wait doesn't work properly if sem_wait
returns with an error code. So we need to either loop until sem_wait
returns successfully or adjust the code after sem_wait to handle
irregular cases.

Thanks
Evgueni