I'll throw up a wiki page on this, but here's where we are now. I committed H-2224, which excluded stack tests on x86_64 (and LOS on windows)

c-unit tests : pass

smoke : pass (now that stack related are not run...)

kernel :

w/ jet

    [junit] Test java.lang.ClassAnnotationsTest FAILED
    [junit] Test java.lang.reflect.FieldTest FAILED
    [junit] Test org.apache.harmony.lang.annotation.AllTypesTest FAILED

w/ opt

    [junit] Test java.lang.ClassAnnotationsTest FAILED
    [junit] Test java.lang.ClassLoaderTest FAILED
    [junit] Test java.lang.reflect.FieldTest FAILED
    [junit] Test org.apache.harmony.lang.annotation.AllTypesTest FAILED

w/ interpreter

    ALL PASS

Why no JVMTI tests?