Dear Safranim

New from Israel-Catalog.com

Israel map for Classroom
A giant size, Israel wall map, suitable for Schools & Institutions.
List Price: 119.00
Our Price: $95.00
Delivery : $15
Product no: 0297-7
Produced by the latest cartographical methods, Map of Israel is up-to-date
and innovative, and comes complete with plastic rods with insertions, which
can be used for open demonstration of map or can be used for rolling up and
closing the map.
Ideal for home, schools or institutions.
Scale 1:250,000
Size(inch): 27.5 x 70.8

to order through our website please enter
www.israel-catalog.com
To order off-line - Please contact us in one of the following methods:
1.  Via E-mail - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
2.  Toll free numbers:  USA      888 750 7021
                         Canada: 877 380 9511
                              Israel:   03-5188255

3.  Our fax number: 972 3-5188256 (Israel)
4.  By mail:
Tal-Shahar Ltd.
POB 1067
Tel Aviv 61009
Israel.
5.  By check - please make check payable in the name of Tal-Shahar Ltd.

HaSafran - The Electronic Forum of the Association of Jewish Libraries

Submissions for HaSafran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AJL HomePage http://www.JewishLibraries.org/