Dear Friends,
Beginning July 1, I shall no longer be at the Beth Israel Congregation
Library in Owings Mills, MD . I shall become Director of the Baltimore
Hebrew University Library. My email address at the university will be
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  I may still be reached at  [EMAIL PROTECTED]    I look
forward to using the resources of AJL in my new position and benefitting
from the experience of AJL colleagues with similar responsibilities. I see
this wonderful opportunity as enlarging the circle of  acquaintances and of
professional knowledge.  Libby White

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AJL HomePage                  http://www.JewishLibraries.org