If anyone  is thinking about demonstrating AJL's New Jewish Valuesfinder to
their faculty, staff, or colleagues, I will be happy to share the outline
(i.e. script) that I used when I demonstrated it at the AJL
convention.  It's very easy to do and requires a computer with an
up-to-date internet connection, a data projector, and a screen.

Please email me at <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED] and
I will send you the demo outline.  If you would like some bookmarks to
distribute or a flyer to post, let me know.  Thanks.

Linda R. Silver, Editor
AJL's New Jewish Valuesfinder

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AJL HomePage                  http://www.JewishLibraries.org