I have just sent out via email the Spectrum/Athena Maintenance contract for
2004. It was sent as an Attachment .  If you believe that you are a member
of this Jewish Library Association group which receives a 10% discount on
their Maintenance Support Contract , and you have not received via email a
copy of the contract, then please let me know as soon as possible.

Hag Sameach
Helene Tuchman
Rabbi Marshall R. Lifson Library
Temple Emanuel of Newton

HaSafran - The Electronic Forum of the Association of Jewish Libraries
Submissions for HaSafran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AJL HomePage http://www.JewishLibraries.org/