I am not a librarian and thus I can't claim to know the professional
standards by which you are called to follow.

As a Jew, who lives in Israel, I simply would hope that you wouldn't see
the Jewish claim to the land of Israel or the Palestinian war against us
as "alternative views".

HaSafran - The Electronic Forum of the Association of Jewish Libraries
Submissions for HaSafran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AJL HomePage http://www.JewishLibraries.org/