I turn to your collective wisdom
We're doing an authority record for the Stephen Roth Instiute for the Study
of Contemporary Antisemitism and Racism (U. Tel Aviv), based on an
English-language publication. I can't find the Hebrew form of the name
anywhere. If you go into the Univ. website and click on Mehkar it brings
you to an English-only site!
Could anyone give me the Hebrew if it's easily available? (I assume it's
got a Hebrew name!!!)
;-)
Many thanks, all
Elisheva

Elisheva Schwartz
Cataloger
New York University
Library of the School of Law
40 Washington Square South
New York, NY 10012-1099
212 998 6333
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

HaSafran - The Electronic Forum of the Association of Jewish Libraries
Submissions for HaSafran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AJL HomePage http://www.JewishLibraries.org/