I promised to share my responses on this list.  Here they are.  And thank
you to those who responded.  If anyone has any more ideas please post them.
                    Manufacturers and Distributors

1.  www.torahtots.com (Orthodox point of view)---games and CD-ROMs

2.  www.Davka.com

3.  www.jewishsoftware.com---informative software and games (interactive
Hagadah,
                    artshop for Jewish holidays, touring Israel and Jerusalem)

4.  www.Jesna.org

                    Specific software

1.  Shalom Uvrachah from Behrman House
        Kolel: Gates of Torah (call 877-237-6668)

2.  Learning to Read Hebrew from Davka

3.  Ready for Reading from Davka

4.  Who Stole Chanukah from JEMM  (claymation)

5.  Alef Bet Schoolhouse (Vols. 1 & 2) from Davka (preschool through
early
              elementary)

6.  Jewish IQ Basketball from Davka  (for various ages, different levels of
difficulty)

7.  The Interactive Haggadah from JEMM (claymation)

                                      Sylvia Firschein

HaSafran - The Electronic Forum of the Association of Jewish Libraries

Submissions for HaSafran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AJL HomePage http://www.JewishLibraries.org/