The Toby Press has recently released the English translation of the highly
acclaimed Israeli best seller Foiglman by Aharon Megged, winner of the
Israel Prize 2003. This book has been chosen by Barnes & Noble to be part
of its Winter 2004 Discover Great Writers Program which means the book will
be prominently highlighted in all Barnes & Noble stores.

We are currently offering a free discussion guide to accompany the book. As
well, review copies of the book are available for leaders of book clubs.
Please contact me to request a discussion guide or review copy at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Some brief information on the book is included below. More information on
the book can be found at: http://tobypress.com/books/foiglman.htm

Thank you,

Stuart Schnee

The Toby Press LLC

PO Box 8531

New Milford, CT 06776-8531

www.tobypress.com

HaSafran - The Electronic Forum of the Association of Jewish Libraries

Submissions for HaSafran, send to: Hasafran at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to: Listserver at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to: galron.1 at osu.edu
AJL HomePage http://www.JewishLibraries.org/