----------------------- Message requiring your approval ----------------------
From: Shahar Geva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [ha-Safran]: Legends of the Lost Tribes

Dear Safranim

New & Exclusive Video from Israel-Catalog.com
Legends of the Lost Tribes
Documentary series in 5 chapters (25 min. each).
An invitation to explore the hidden history of the Hebrew faith, to extend beyond the boundaries inherent in the concept of the "Jewish People".

To order online:
www.israel-catalog.com/legendstribes.html

>From the heart of Africa to the jungles of Peru, from the Rastas in Jamaica
to the British Israelites in England, people all over the world, in one form
or another, identify themselves with the Lost Tribes of Israel and the
Hebrew spirit. This 13-part documentary series is an intriguing journey into
the beliefs, legends, rituals and lifestyle of such communities.

Legends of the Lost Tribes is an invitation to explore the hidden history of
the Hebrew faith, to extend beyond the boundaries inherent in the concept of
the "Jewish People". The essence of the Hebrew movement, of which Judaism is
only a small fragment, has touched the whole of mankind. It begins with
Abraham, the first Hebrew, who was called to transcend from idolatry towards
an awakened sense of unity. This movement sparked a fire that burns at the
heart of humanity, infecting man with the urge to understand its mystery.
Although people use different symbols and myths to explain the world around
them, the questions they pose are, in essence, the same. As we watch these
legends unfold, as we laugh and cry with their stories, "Legends of the Lost
Tribes" raising intriguing questions. What is the nature of the Hebrew
spirit? Why did it encounter such forceful resistance? How did this ideal
bring about such a fundamental change in human history?

To order online & more info:
www.israel-catalog.com/legendstribes.html

To order off-line - Please contact us in one of the following methods:
1.  Via E-mail - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
2.  Toll free numbers:  USA      888 750 7021
                        Canada: 877 380 9511

Israel: 03-5188255

3. Our fax number: 972 3-5188256 (Israel)

4.  By mail:
Tal-Shahar Ltd.
POB 8162
Tel Aviv 61081
Israel.

5. By check - please make check payable in the name of Tal-Shahar Ltd.

Joseph (Yossi) Galron-Goldschläger
Head of the Hebraica & Jewish Studies Library
The Ohio State University Libraries, 324 Main Library,
1858 Neil Ave. Mall, Columbus, OH 43210 USA
E-Mail: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel.: (614) 292-3362, Fax: (614)292-1918