Metropolitan Chicago

The Winter issue of our newsletter is ready to ready online. (Paper copies
go to members only.)   http://home.earthlink.net/~ddstuhlman/jln-win04.htm

Partial Table of Contents:

Library Web Site Reviews
                 Feldman Children's Library reviewed by Rebecca Marr
                 Milliken Community High School reviewed by Rachel Wexelbaum
Library Displays at Anshe Emet Bernard Zell Jewish Day School  by Daniel
Stuhlman
Curious George : A Jewish Monkey, by Bella Ehrenpreis
L.M. Stein Exhibition at Spertus
Report from Association for Jewish Studies 35th Convention, by Rochelle S.
Elstein
Jewish Folklore: An Academic Librarian's Challenge, by Rachel Wexelbaum

Please don't hesitate to share the URL :
http://home.earthlink.net/~ddstuhlman/jln-win04.htm

The deadline for the next issue is May 30.  If you have any news or
articles please send them to me via e-mail.

Daniel Stuhlman
Chicago, IL  60645
ddstuhlman @ earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~ddstuhlman/liblob.htm